Quantum Leap Fan Fiction
These non-professional stories are available here and at the archive
ftp://ftp.cisco.com/ql-archive/alt.ql.creative. The full story guide,
including descriptions, is also available.
1. "Ruthie and Al," a story
about Al Calavicci's childhood meeting with his future third wife, Ruthie
2. "Ruthie's Story," the same
story, from her point of view.
3. "Little-Bit," the back story of
Al's first wife and true love, Beth Grady (-Calavicci).
4. "Fires that Forge," a story
that takes place four months after the final episode of the series,
"Mirror Image," and deals with the consequences of Sam Beckett repairing
Al and Beth Calavicci's marriage.
Other QL Writing
1. The dedication page for "M.I.A.",
a criticism of the Leap episode "M.I.A.," which also appears at
Elwyn Chow's Quantum Leap
Homepage, where you can find a veritable smorgasbord of _Leap_
2. The dedication page for "The Leap Home, parts 1 & 2"
3. The dedication page for "Shock Theater."
Return to Barbara Walton's main page
Return to Quantum Leap Information Kiosk